Haldimand Animal Hospital’s mission is to provide the highest quality and technologically advanced veterinary healthcare service to our clients and their companion animals.
We value the relationship, trust, and goodwill we establish with our clients. Therefore, courtesy, respect, and dignity, are among our highest priorities. We will provide an environment of tranquil well-being, where our clients will feel comfortable entrusting us with the care of their beloved companions.
We are pleased to offer:
- Consultations and Examinations
- Cat Friendly Practice and Fear Free Professionals
- Vaccination and Wellness programs for all life stages, including multi-year vaccine protocols.
- Nutritional Guidance and Support
- Digital Radiology (X-rays)
- Oral Health Evaluation, Intra-oral X-rays, Dental Cleaning, and Oral Surgery
- Routine and Elective Surgery (including Spays & Neuters)
- Microchipping and “Chip Checks”
- In-house and Referral Laboratory Services
- Medical Boarding
- Quality of Life Consultation and Compassionate Care
- Emergency and After-hours Services, as available
In addition to a broad range of medical and surgical services offered, we’re also able to arrange specific surgical, cardiology, and internal medicine services at our facility.Contact Us